Thursday, September 4, 2008

chai tea latte

Two post all on my first day as a "blogger." Crazy!
Maybe I've just been out of the loop but I made the most amazing discovery tonight.
I was on my way home from writing my exam and I decided I should treat myself to a cafe mocha or something. Starbucks being an hour away is just not an option so I decide to cheap out and go to Tim's. Craving a starbucks chai tea latte, I ask them what kind of lattes they have. First one out of her mouth was a chai tea latte! You have no idea how much this pumps me up. I have gone in their so many times craving one and no I can get one. Ok ok its not nearly as good or as flavourful as starbucks(h). But it will help fill in the cravings. Gas is too expensive to justify a starbucks run.
Fall is spectacular. Cool weather. Chai tea lattes. Wearing my red trench. Oh love it! No I only need a pair of those gorgeous crocheted hand warmers from holly...still have to ask her about those.

tamara...xoxo

1 comment:

Holly said...

hey girl, I totally know how you feel about a starbucks run! I've been tempted ever since the pumpkin spice came back.... and I totally have tazo chai in my fridge, and an espresso machine just waiting for company, so seriously, anytime!!
ps... I'd love to make you a pair of handwarmers. They're a lot of fun to make. :)