Sunday, March 13, 2011

a wee bit personal

I woke up this morning feeling slightly sad and lonely. I have a house full of people that love so that shouldn't be a problem..right?

I start to feel overwhelmed with life.
I start re-pondering a lot of the choice that I've made.
Some of those choice have changed my whole life. Without them I wouldn't be who and what I am today. Not that I regret those decisions, but whenever you choose something there's always a sacrifice or something else left behind.

Does anyone else ever get this way?
I need to get out of this funk before its time to face the day...

1 comment:

Breeanna @ a brilliant melody said...

I feel like occasionally and it's no fun! I think about my life and feel like I've wasted a lot of time, but I have experienced so much so it makes me feel better when I think about that.