Friday, May 20, 2011

One Mama's Mumblings

Being a mother can be a strange thing.
I've never experienced anything more natural in my entire life.
But sometimes I'm filled with fear and overwhelming responsibility.
Then I see this face and it all but disappears.








I only get one chance with this little guy.


Everyday he gets bigger, smarter, and more aware of his surroundings.


I want to make sure I'm doing the right things. Like disciplining. I find it way more difficult than I thought. He just chooses not to listen!!! I know he's not the only one but, wow!, I never thought he would learn so quickly.


At 22 months, he has figured out that when I tell him no and he does it anyways, he uses his puppy dog eyes and tries his best to get me to smile. (I try to resist but that face makes my heart literally melt)


But I also have to say I have so much fun with him! Really I do! Who knew you could have such a fun conversation with a toddler. He makes me laugh and he loves to see me smile:) I love that I have such a cute little buddy to spend my days with.


I know I'm not the only momma with fears but there really isn't anything more fullfilling I could be doing with my life!

No comments: