Friday, November 25, 2011

And the Christmas Countdown Begins...


Well...technically I start my offical countdown on December 1st. Two years ago I purchased the advent calendar kit from Red Velvet and use it as a tradition with my family. Every year I plan out twenty four days of fun activities and/or treats. It used to be only for Jason and I, but as Cohen gets older I'm having more fun creating memories with him.
I know as a rule, boys are not into home decor crafts but I'm definetly planning on doing this together:)




This is so Going on my Christmas DIY list!!

So simple! All you need is a wreath form, glue, and some coffee filters!

(Pinterest is so awesome!)

1 comment:

Thank You Gifts said...

This is exactly what I do with my children! much nicer than a chocolate advent. We have so much fun doing different activities together.