Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love Day

I have no strong feelings towards this day either way. I think its more important to love eachother every day. The commercialization of it all is amusing to me. The stores full of mean trying to make up for a whole year of neglicence. So they spent tons of $$$ on useless chocolate and overpriced flowers.
We decided that we would make today all about our little family. Our family date will consist of chili cheese dogs, fries, veggies and a special ice cream cake Jason is picking up for us! Cohen is excited to finally be allowed to be apart of a "date."
Today is so beautiful here! I took the boys on a walk and for the first time Pax didn't scream the whole time! On our way home Cohen said he would like to go out for lunch. So we walked to our favourite soup/sandwich place and had a mother/sons date:) (I took a picture but I can't figure out how to get it off my phone!)
Make sure you take the time to appreciate the ones you love today whether you can be with them or not.

No comments: