Saturday, December 12, 2009

late night

I'm so focused on finishing my christmas gifts this year, I've been neglecting some of my household "wifely" duties. I sat on the couch and was stitching a few presents while my dear sweet husband cleaned up the house. He swept the floor, cleaned the kitchen, and even did a few loads of laundry. I'm not going to complain.

Last night we had a Christmas banquet for a company I do some bookkeeping for. I had purchsed a nice dress in Grand Forks last month but up until now had no where to wear it:

the dress debut:
I love Christmas but I'm going to be so glad when I have all my christmas crafts complete...then I can focus on style school.
night night
xoxo

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

love the outfit!

Lyndsay Almeida said...

what a cute dress...and how sweet of the hubby!!