Wednesday, December 30, 2009

wardrobe wednesday

As I sit here on this Wednesday morning, in my hello kitty pjs, I was brought back to thinking about the first day of school. I remember it was always the best day of the year. Getting to know everyone again, sharing your summer stories. But, more importantly, it was the best day for new outfits. If you were like me, you shopped for hours trying to compile the greatest new outift. That perfect outfit would set the tone for the entire year. These are a few pics that remind me of that day.









(source)




(source)


This photo is from a friend of mine on facebook. She's only 15 or 16. Her and her friends are always snapping photos of eachother. They are very creative and theses are some of my most recent favourites.


I entered this sweet giveaway! Kaelah is so real and I read her blog everyday:)


xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those outfits! Cute!
<3