Sunday, February 7, 2010

cold cold winter

The wind is howling...the cold goes right to your bones.
A perfect Sunday afternoon to stay indoors ALL day without guilt.
Superbowl...what is that? I'm going to craft all afternoon and cuddle with my husband and baby on the couch, in our toasty warm house.

Check out this photo art by Raceytay



i want a suit like this.. hehe













I could eat this baby he's sooo cute!



This is my pic of one of my Style School projects that I'm in the middle of...I'm sure "does it give unicorns?" doesn't make sense so most people.
Here's the story...my husband and I were sitting on the living room floor watching tv. There was a commercial that had a unicorn on it. Once it was over my husband turns to me, very seriously I might add, and asks "does it give unicorns?" I said "Pardon me?" To which he repeated the question. We both ended up laughing so hard. He was trying to ask me a serious question and I thought he was going crazy. He wasn't making any sense. Finally I asked him if he meant "do unicorns exist?" And he said yes. I went on to tell him that he wasn't speaking english properly and he insisted that he was correct in his grammar.
My brother in law is from Germany and he said that "does it give" is a direct translation from German. Well that may be true but English it just doesn't make sense.
I'm cross stitching this onto a pillow for Jason for Valentine's Day. He knows I"m making something but he doesn't know what it says.
Its time to retire to the sitting room..hehe
tamara
xoxo






4 comments:

Globetrotting Gamine said...

I'm so happy I found your blog!

Love,
MG

*whosthatgamine.blogspot.com*

Julia said...

its pretty warm here. although when i went for my run this morning my lungs were screaming pain from the cold air but i just think they aren't quite used to the running!

Kyla Roma said...

So cool!! Love your cross stitch, I just signed up for the Indie Business class that the Style School girls are hosting. I'm way too excited.

I need to learn how to cross stitch. It's decided. I have all the stuff, I just need to find a tutorial! =)

Sarah Frills4Thrills said...

haha! that is such a cute story.

and all those snowy pictures are making me cold just looking at them!