Monday, March 22, 2010



I've been really MIA lately..sorry. My grandparents have been visiting for the past few weeks and so I've been spending alot of time with them. We go out for lunch almost every day..to Tim Horton's. They spoil me by watching Cohen when I go to the gym. I don't mind taking him but its nice to have that time to myself.



Last weekend we went to Regina to visit one of our friends who is doing his RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) training. He graduates April 6 and then him and his family are moving 9 hours away:( So we spend a couples only weekend shopping, swimming and eating. We haven't been kid free as a group for almost 4 years.



I have to tell you that I am so excited for Rachel and Elsie's Art Journal class. I am excited to learn how to journal effectively. I'm not much of a scrapbooker but I think this will be a lot of fun.

A day of babysitting, exercising, cleaning, laundry awaits...




















No comments: