Tuesday, March 30, 2010

a beautiful day in this neighbourhood

(excuse the lack of makeup and attention at all to what I look like)

Jason was home sick today. The flu has been hitting our family hard. Cohen was sick on and off all last week and I am just thankful for ginger ale and crackers.


It was such a beautiful day so we decided it would be good for our ailing bodies to head outdoors. We spread out a blanket and enjoyed the weather. Cohen was very content and loved the wind across his face.

My attempt at a family portrait.








my boys *heart*




caught mid sneeze





current project..embroidered tote for my baby sister






eating leaves..but what else can you expect from an 8 month old








Cohen was very upset that the ginger ale was gone and that this bottle does not have a nipple!




















How did you sepnd your day?
tamara
xoxo








5 comments:

{eleise} said...

Cute little guy!

Also, that tote looks like it is gonna be amazing!

Aphrodita Wibowo said...

oh my oh my...cute lil boy...
i was married for a 3 years and didn't yet have a baby... and i hope i get the cute lil boy like yours....

xo.
aphrodita

TaMs* said...

Your baby is soooooo cute! His little face is adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog, super sweet of you. I don't find many Tamara's in blogland. Us Tamara's have to stick together! :) xo

Iva Messy said...

your little guy is such a cutie!!!

Have a super day! Happy Tuesday! :)

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family :)
I'm a new follower...I came over from Rachels Smile and Wave...I love what you wrote about keeping a marriage/LTR together.
All the best! xo