Saturday, April 17, 2010

I should be washing my windows..but I'm doing this instead

(source)


I saw this originally on Rachel's blog and thought I would play along.
1. When do you feel happiest? Sitting outside in the sun on a blanket reading or crafting while my son plays beside me.
2. How do you take care of yourself? I try to go to the gym three times a week. I participate in two bootcamp classes. I shower regularly. I brush everyday (and floss when I remember). I try to put somewhat of an effort into my wardrobe even when I'm just staying at home.
3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated? I would say..some of both. I motivate myself to not sit around all day and do something useful. Most of my creative motivation comes from others though. I'm still discovering who I am creatively.
4. What do you do for fun? I love to go out for appetizers. If my husband ever asks me what I want to do that's what I'll say. I also like going thrifting. The thrill of what I might find makes me giddy!
5. What intimidates you? Starting something new. Like Rachel and Elsie's Journal Class. I'm a little nervous about expressing my self in that way.
6. What is something you're proud of? My boys..my husband for working so hard for our family. And my 9 month old son Cohen. I love to watch him grow up and learn new things. Words can't describe how proud I am of him. I could talk about him all day:) (but don't worry I won't)
7. Finish this sentence. I never... want to be a "mom". I want to try to always stay young and not let life take over me. I want to always feel like I'm someone my children and husband will be proud of.
8. Favourite vacation spot? Seriously..I've never really went anywhere exciting. So my dream vacation would be to California. Or really anywhere I can see an ocean (except the Artic, I'm talking somewhere warm).
9. Today is a (rate from 1-10). Its only 9 am, but I would say so far a 7. My husband has to work today and I'm on the outer edge of a sinus cold. But I'm optimistic that the day will be fabulous anyways.
10. Finish this sentence: If you knew me really well you'd know... being a stay at home mom/wife is my dream. And I'm so fortunate that I'm able to do that.
That was fun...If you do this too, leave me the link in the comments section.
Bye bye,
tamara
xoxo

3 comments:

Kyla Roma said...

Very cute meme! And happy mother's day too =)

Cole Franke said...

yay for stay at home moms. lovely blog. :)
nicole visiting from
http://lettersfromcoco.blogspot.com/

christen. said...

aw. great post. you have a super cute family! :D

love, christen
pulpislove.blogspot.com