Friday, October 1, 2010

A beautiful Time of Year

I'm back at it. I took a haitus from blogging this summer. One of my goals for this year was to create a blog that I love. Its still a work in progress but here I am.

Fall is my favourite time of year. I love the cool weather and the gorgeous colours. This year my son is old enough to love playing outside in the leaves and at the park. Today we went for a walk around town. I got to enjoy all the beautiful colours and he was rewarded with some swing time!

(source: google images)





He is such a cutie!
You will be seeing more of me around these parts:)
tamara




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Autumn is my favourtie time of year as well :)
Your little one is adorable, I look forward to seeing more of his sweet face...I took a summer blog hiatus as well, we're too busy having fun outside to be indoors on the computer :)

Petite Annabel said...

He IS cute! My little nephew is the same age, and he is enjoying the falling leaves as well, adorable!