Monday, October 18, 2010

My First Ever Craft Show

This weekend, I participated in my first ever craft show! It made for a really long weekend but fun nonetheless. I did fairly well. My goal for this craft show was to get my name out there. The next craft show I'm doing is on November 6 so it gives me some more time to add to my inventory and create a few more items:) Here are some pics of my table!
My prized possession: I had one kid tell me that he was sure it was for a playstation. I couldn't believe that kids don't know what typewriters are these days. It makes me feel really really old:)
A few people wanted to but it..but I'll never let it go!

I had to sacrifice the weekend with Cohen to attend. But he forgives me...Look at that face:)




love,
tamara

2 comments:

Nicole Ioma said...

congrats on your first show!! that's so exciting. and I'd try to snatch up your typewriter too, ha! I can't blame you for hanging onto it =)

Annah said...

Congratulations. That baby is too cute also.