Saturday, October 30, 2010

the journey


Sometimes when I sit down to prepare a post...I have nothing to say. I'm so busy that I must have something to share right???

Well, I have realized that I'm so busy doing stuff that I don't have time to think. Not about how I feel, what I'm doing, what's important in life. I think it's okay to be busy. If I'm not busy I get lazy..so at least for me it's a good thing.

What I'm striving for is BALANCE. I want to work towards giving the right amount of time with my family, working, being active & healthy eating, and my relationship with God.

I'm going to start to be more reflective so I don't feel like I'm running around for no reason. I have signed up for Kristin's Journalling Saves Journal Prompts. I'm hoping it will give me the push towards writing down how I'm feeling or at least force me to think about it.

I need to get back into doing yoga more regularly. My mind, body, and spirit will be working as one and that will definetly help with the whole balance issue.


Does anyone else feel like this world is spinning so fast? How do you deal?


tamara

xoxo
image via seeds-of-intention-blog.com

No comments: