Saturday, January 30, 2010

23 things to do before 24






1. Develop an idea I have, and open an etsy shop






2. Crochet a granny square blanket






3. Create a blog I'm proud of (and a name!)






4. Dedicate more time for my relationship with Jesus.






5. Write a letter to at least one person a month.






6. Take the Handmade pledge..YAY!!!






7. Find some friends to craft with






8. Create a schedule for housework.






9. Sew a dress or skirt for myself.






10. Journal my pregnancy from last year.






11. Sew curtains for master bedroom and stain my dresser.






12. Learn how to use my camera...not using Auto all the time






13. Work hard to lose my "babyskin" by going to the gym 3x a week.






14. Complete my pre/post natal fitness instructor certification.






15. Go on an awesome road trip.






16. Bake and decorate an amazing cake for Cohen's first birthday






17. Buy some original art for my home.






18. Give blood






19. Keep Flickr updated (take more pics)






20. Write love letters to my husband.






21. Plant a wicked awesome garden.






22. Take Cohen for a walk (when its nice outside)






23. Write a children's book with Jason






Today is my 23rd birthday...and those are my goals.

I love my little family!




xoxo

4 comments:

Holly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMARA! Hope you have a great day. All those goals sound great! Maybe I can help with #7. ;)

JMay said...

These are all awesome goals :-)

Lovely little family!

xo.

Post Grad Hair Cut said...

Happy birthday! You've already accomplished so much in such a short life. I like the list!

{eleise} said...

ooo fun goals! good luck!