Wednesday, January 27, 2010

i guess its my birthday soon

My birthday is on Sunday. My feelings toward it are neutral. I don't have a problem with the age (23). I have always love birthdays and was always super excited for mine. But this year is different and I don't know why.

In an effort to increase my own personal excitement I put together a wish list:
an sweet Team Lovely Painting by Elsie
awesome plaid ipod touch skin

Chariot jogging stoller with bike attachment




fujimax instax (I would even take one without hello kitty on it)


amazing hoodie by Replicca



toms (love this pair)






my own sewing machine (again hello kitty version not required)
all images not sourced are from google images


tamara
xoxo



2 comments:

Courtney said...

Happy early birthday! I think you need to treat yourself to that hoodie and those shoes. They go so well together, and I think they'd go very well with you!!

M.M.E. said...

Happy early birthday! I'll be turning 23 in just a few days as well. Great list!