Monday, January 25, 2010

a little thrown together

this is the kind of day its been here (the view from my kitchen window)



I had a great crafting day on Saturday. Cohen was sleeping and Jason was working. It was so awesome to have some time to work on my Style School projects!




















My little son is super adorable. This week he learned how to sit on his own. Sometimes he falls i.e the pic above. It makes him so much happier (if that was possible). He just hates his exersaucer now. He also started to babble a whole lot more. Cohen just brings me so much joy. If I'm ever tired or cranky he just smile at me and my mood instantly changes.
I love being a mommy!
I can't wait until he says cute things like Holly's boy Simon! (mommy I ate a candle..hilarious)
all for now,
tamara
xoxo






No comments: