Sunday, November 7, 2010

Whew...what a long day...

Yesterday I was at our local craft show!
It was a long day but I did have a lot of fun.
Traffic was a bit slower than anticipated.

upcycled tank tops = cute crochet embellished tote bags

fruit cozies...i personally love the owl on the right hand side.
Can't wait for more shows. Its so scary to put yourself out there like that. All the prep work, the late nights, and putting your work out there for everyone to see and critique....scary stuff.
I guess it will be a process to gain some confidence in what I'm trying to do. Our local craft scene needs some young, fresh blood so I'm happy to be involved:)
tamara
xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did it! the first one is probably the hardest...the most important thing is to have fun!
The fruit cozies are adorable and the tote bags are delightful!

xo

Trains and Sewing Machines said...

I agree! Our craft scene definitely needs some more youth! Keep it up, it becomes less intimidating as you go :)