Friday, November 26, 2010

First Vintage Purchase

I just made my first vintage clothing purchase...and it wasn't even for me!!!
I bought this amazing toddler blazer from 3ringcircus.
Thanks holly for leading me to it!
I'm so so so excited! I can't wait to put it on Cohen. He will be so stylish for all those Christmas functions.(sshh I told the hubby that I would save it for a Christmas present...but I think I'll have to break it out before!)
I have a busy weekend planned: a grand opening party, movie night with my little family, party on Sunday, and I guess I'll probably watch some football.
Have an awesome weekend:)
tamara
xoxo

3 comments:

Holly said...

oh I'm so glad you got it!! I thought of Cohen right away. I would have wanted to buy it for Simon if it was a size 4. ;)

If you have time before the footbal game on Sunday, you should come to my house for the Stella & Dot trunk show! We rescheduled it.

Have a great weekend! xo
ps: thanks so much for coming to the Gala. :)

Anonymous said...

That is INSANELY cute! Good find, pretty lady!

Unique Treasures Boutique said...

He looked very handsome in it last Sunday Tamara!!