Wednesday, December 15, 2010

MIA Due to the Following...


source: google images

First of all, as per post below...last week started off a little rough. The same day, I was at work, and I get a call from my dad who is watching Cohen that he just puked all over the office (TMI, I know). I picked him up as soon as I could but by then he had puked again. He slept most of the day and all night. By the next day all was well. I went to work Wednesday evening as per usual. In the middle of my last appointment , the sickness just hit me. I made it home and layed on the couch. Over the course of the night I got sick twice. Spend Thursday laying on the couch again. Thursday night Jason comes home from worship practice sick and he was sick until Friday afternoon. And now that brings us to Monday.

Monday I found out that the Personal Training exam that I had scheduled to take this coming Friday had to be rescheduled. I didn't want to do it next week because I still have a ton of Christmas presents to finish!!!! So that left...TODAY!!!!

I have been scrambling trying to prepare everything and study study stduy. I went to practice my practical exam with a coworker and discovered that I hadn't been given the complete instructions on what was and was not needed for the exam. I way overplanned (which is better than not having enough). Needless to say, I can't wait for today to be over.

As a reward for my exam (fingers crossed that I pass!), I have booked myself a 1 hour massage at the spa on Friday evening. No baby. No making supper. Just me and some tea and spa-goodness! (thank Goodnesss for a MIL who gives me gift cards to the spa)

I'm off for some last minute studying and possibly a shower..if I have time! Brains before beauty today!

tamara

xoxo

1 comment:

Unique Treasures Boutique said...

Hope the day picks up for you! Glad to hear your all feeling better! <3