Wednesday, December 8, 2010

O.T.I.S

Yesterday we had to say GoodBye to our first pet. My sister and brother in law brought home a pug just after they got married. Otis was like a nephew to me. Part of the family. He was a purebred pug and we could not have loved him anymore. He wasn't very old...he was three in August. But his health has not been good for a long time. He had really bad allergies and some kidney and hip problems. The vet said that anything they could do would be short-term and his quality of life would continue to get worse.

My sister, Tynille, was the one who took him to the vet. She was so strong and held his little face the whole time.

Its been a rough few days for my family so please keep us in your prayers as we go through this together. The hardest part will be when the kids ask where he is. They are still very little so they probably won't remember him or this event too well.

I leave you with some pics of Otis Kehler. We love you puppy!











love auntie
xoxo



No comments: