Friday, December 24, 2010

Feliz Navidad

I am super excited for Christmas this year! Cohen is going to have so much fun. Last night we did out little family christmas (just my husband, Cohen and I). Everytime Cohen ripped off a little piece of wrapping paper he said "woah."
I'm starting off my Christmas with a morning yoga class at the gym. We are offering it free to the public and I think its going to be a great way to just relax and get ready for the next few days.

Tonight we head to Jason's parents where I know for sure Cohen will be spoiled! With presents, yes, but with lots of snacks as well! What happens at Grandma's, stays at Grandma's.

Tomorrow morning after opening the gifts and eating breakfast with my side of the family, we are all heading to Grand Forks, North Dakota to spend a few nights in a hotel. We decided to still give gifts for the kids but for the adults, getting a way for a few days is all we wanted (besides cute handmade stocking stuffers!)

My hope is that all of you have an amazing time with family and friends and enjoy this Christmas time. It only comes once a year so take it all in:)

I'll be back in the new year to share some of the gifts that I made this Christmas

oh yeah.....update on all that studying:
I passed my Personal Training exam!!!! 83% on the written and 97% on the practical...that's an average of 90%. WOOHOO!!!!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

tamara
xoxo

No comments: