Thursday, January 27, 2011

birthday wish list...

My 24th birthday is on Monday...just a few days away. I've picked out my top 5 gift wish list for my husband and I thought I would share it with you. Stella and Dot...wish my friend Holly is selling. I can't decide which one I like better...the gold or the silver.

Dutch Blitz is my all time favourite game:)



These boots are my favourite AND in my size!


This camera has been on my list for a few years now...




I always get bad calluses when weight training. These gloves are the cutest:)





We are hoping to go away next weekend to celebrate our birthdays. (jason's is 4 days after mine). I love getting away...even if its just for a night.

Tonight is for birthday celebration #2. Yay! for not having to make supper:)
tamara

4 comments:

Breeanna @ a brilliant melody said...

I like the gold bracelet. It stands out more. Hope you have a great birthday! Thanks for following me :)

Holly said...

great list! I LOVE those boots. I hope you had/are having a fun day! xo Happy birthday

Anonymous said...

A little late but I hope you had a fantastic birthday and that your wish list came true!

M.M.E. said...

Happy belated birthday! Good camera choice and love the gloves. I hope you got something from your list!