Monday, January 17, 2011

i love yoga

For the last few weeks I have been getting back into a daily yoga practice. I am definetely not a classic or traditional yogi but I am sure liking the increase in flexiblity and relaxation yoga is giving me.
I bought myself Jillian Michael's Yoga Meltdown DVD and its awesome (despite her voice and the fact that she doesn't actually do any of the poses).
Since last summer I have been ending off all of my fitness classes by walking the class through sun salutations. There are so many different versions of sun salutations but I chose one that looks just like the one I do.
If you are looking to add yoga to your exercise regime, start with this sun salutation. Remember to inhale (through your nose) and exhale (through your mouth) with every pose!


tamara

image

1 comment:

J.Ashley said...

I love yoga as well

http://berealbehappy.blogspot.com