Sunday, January 9, 2011

Etsy {Mid Century} Wishes

I love the high back and the seat looks so comfy.



This two-tiered coffee table is definetly a must for my living room.



I love the length of this table.



I can so picture myself wearing this dress while reading in the park (obvs. in the summer!)




The back of this chair makes my knees weak





Its hard to find dresses that will look good on my short legs...but I think this one might do the trick.






The belt on this fab dress is FANTASTIC.







Oh Enamel...I love you







Look at those colours!









This mixer is the pefect colour!







Again with the enamel and the colours:)












I didn't even know pans like these have ever existed. I'm in love!













Not only do I love this table but the whole living room is spectacular!




Hope you enjoyed my journey in to the 1960's.
tamara
xoxo







1 comment:

Sarah Frills4Thrills said...

We are obsessed with mid-mod too! And I am obsessed with that blue dress! I want it!