Monday, January 3, 2011

great day...


Today is one of those perfect days. The days I would dream about when I pictured being a stay at home mom. The balance between having nothing to do and doing nothing all while getting stuff done...okay a little confusing. I just love days when I don't have anywhere to be. My schedule is what I make it to be. I can sit on the floor and play with my son without the nagging voice in my head telling me to do the laundry or clean the toilet...those types of things. Today is a day I don't feel guilty for writing this blog post instead of planning choregraphy or doing my yoga. Today is for me and for catching up on some relaxation.
Tonight will be for coffee. This is what I need. I'm trying to limit myself to one cup of coffee/caffeeine per day. It work well for me because I won't drink it in the morning just in case a better cup of coffee will make an entrance into my life later in the day. Some days I don't drink any...mainly because lack of opportunity. Wow! I am wordy today. Here I am rambling on and on about coffee.
I should sign off before I start on another useless topic. My hope is that you can enjoy today as much as I am. Everyday should be like this!!
tamara
xoxo

No comments: